Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Best CraigsList Ad Ever

People oftentimes remark how they're mistaken for someone else. I'm oftentimes mistaken as the author of this e-mail.

(It's me Irish peekin' troo... )
________________________________________________

From: "Nick Nuclear" <1245...@transwestairlines.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:58:41 -0700
Local: Fri, Aug 17 2007 4:58 pm
Subject: Best CraigsList Ad Ever

I have approximately 275 to 300 cinder blocks for sale. They are standard 8"x8"x16". They cost about $1.75 plus delivery fees if you buy them somewhere else. I'm asking $1.00 per block.

You pick them up and move them yourself.

Please don't waste my fucking time with endless emails. These are plain old cinderblocks, for fuck sake. You don't need to do an engineering study on the feasibility of using these fucking things as building material. That's what they're for, you fucking idiots. Now listen, we're all busy people here. You want the blocks? Come get the fucking blocks and give me one dollar for every block you take. How fucking hard is that? You don't have to tell me what you're building. I don't give a fuck. I'm not interested in helping you build it either. Why? Because I don't give a fuck. I just want to get these fucking things off my property. So if you want them, get the fuck over here with some money and take them. The next fucking moron that emails me with "I'm building a blah blah blah, and was wondering if..." The answer is NO. Come get the fucking blocks and build it yourself. If I knew how to do masonry, don't you think I'd be using the blocks myself instead of selling them for half fucking price? What the fuck is wrong with you people? The next one of you fucking jackasses that emails me with some sob-story bullshit is getting his email address added to the North American Man/Boy Love Association mailing list.

You want the blocks? Come get the blocks, and don't fuck with me!

Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 15:03:14 -0700
Local: Fri, Aug 17 2007 5:03 pm
Subject: Re: (hURL) Best CraigsList Ad Ever
On Aug 17, 4:58 pm, "Nick Nuclear" <1245...@transwestairlines.net> wrote:

> You want the blocks? Come get the blocks, and don't fuck with me!

So what you're saying by posting that here is that you want ALL of us
to email this bugger about his blocks, right?

xxx

I can get them for 87 cents per block at the Concret Plant down the street. How they got those plants to grow concrete, I'll never know

xxx

> So what you're saying by posting that here is that you want ALL of us to email this bugger about his blocks, right?

xxx

How big are they? Can I pick them up? I'm building a doghouse.

xxx

> I can get them for 87 cents per block at the Concret Plant down the street. How they got those plants to grow concrete, I'll never know

xxx

Rock-ette science.

xxx

Aww, it was flagged! I wonder why...

xxx

If you really want to f--k with someone who has alot of junk or cars on their property wait till they go away for a few days then list their address in the free stuff category as take-it-away. This method works quite well with OCD type neighborhood pack rats. They come back, their stuff is gome and they go apeshit. Did this to an a-h who had three old cars on blocks in his driveway when he had to go into the hospital for a few days stay. Comes home and his 70's cars are long gone to the scrapyard for shreding an ultimate delivery to the Peoples Republik of China to come back as cheap metal xmas ornaments in dollar stores.

xxx

He didn't have them secured? What a fool. All the junk out here at the Nut Ranch is behind concertina wire.

I love you.

xxx

"Are these bricks useful for staving the head in of some jackass who just put me on the NAMBLA mailing list?"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.slack/browse_thread/thread/dea6036be3ef5af7/3881529c7610a6e9?lnk=raot&pli=1

No comments:

Post a Comment